Thursday, June 16, 2011

Starting to Feel Good Again

Today was a good run! I warmed up with an 800 meter jog, stretched, then did a fairly well paced 2 mile run.  I think next week I will be able to up my mileage to 3/4 miles instead of 2, so that should be a nice change of pace.  I cant wait to start getting up into the 10/12 mile runs, that will be an exciting accomplishment!

I have been looking into running a 5k sometime this summer, before my 10k and I think I found a good one to do.  It is 2 weeks from today, so I wont be doing any spectacular time, but it will give me a chance to run with some people from around where I live, and possibly find some running buddies that have similar goals as me (aka, running a marathon).  Its a night run, so I am hoping that I wont get scheduled for work so I can go to it!

Well, I am off to the store to buy some food now, until next time happy training!

Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment