Monday, August 22, 2011

Week 1 Redux

I know I said I was back last week, but I had the feeling I wouldn't be doing too much running with all the new job/orientation training I had in store.  With 8am-10pm days and one 5am-11 pm  all I had time for was sleep!  Now that all the new students are moved in and oriented I will be able to start a real running schedule!  I did 2.4 miles so far, and the plan is to do another 3 tonight after the sun goes down so I don't get too much heat exhaustion.

I am really excited to get it going again, and its a new year(in college atleast!)

Brett

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those are long hours! Glad that's now behind you and you can focus back to your training! Thanks, too, for your very kind words about PPA - hopefully I'll see you on the start line one year!! :)

    ReplyDelete