Saturday, November 26, 2011

Crazy Fall

As you may or may not have noticed, I have been MIA since September.  It has been driving me crazy, but I had to put blogging and sadly running aside for class.  We all make mistakes right?  That is the last time I will be taking 7 classes in one semester, that is for sure!

I think I am going to redesign this blog a little bit as well, to show my new beginning as a reborn runner!  Instead of just focusing on my progress as a runner, I want to learn more about the sport as a whole, write more "articles" and also focus a little more on total fitness.  One thing I have learned is that it really is important to live a healthy lifestyle when possible.  Eating healthier has defiantly helped me through this hectic time, but I really do wish that I had been able to run as well.  Oh well, I am still young and I can't wait to get back in it!

Tomorrow is another day, and it shall be grand.

Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment